Commercial EV Charging Stations
As electric vehicle (EV) adoption continues to grow, consumers will gravitate to places where they can charge their car while doing other activities like working, shopping, or dining. Entertainment venues may even let customers charge up while attending a game or concert.
Rolec EV and Delta manufacture a range of EV charging points which have been specially designed for commercial locations including restaurants, offices, factories, warehouses and car parks.
Canterbury Power supplies and installs commercial grade EV charging systems from Rolec EV and Delta. Contact us for more information or a free quote.
Rolec AutoCharge: EV Pedestal
The AutoCharge range has been developed specifically to offer a low-cost, on-street charging solution. The EV Pedestal is a heavy duty, hard wearing and versatile future-proof EV charging station specifically designed and manufactured for both commercial and public-facing environments.
• Available in free-to-charge format and upgradable to accommodate a number of pay-to-charge (PAYG) systems in the future.
• Available either as a 1way or 2way charging version in FastCharge format
• Surface or root mountable
• Includes IEC 62196 Type 2, mode 3 charging ports
• Hatchlock facility
• Built-in overload and fault current protection.
• Built-in LED status indicators
• manufactured to fully comply with IEC 61581-1 specifications.
Delta EV Dual Quick Charger
Delta provides high efficiency, reliable, user friendly EV charging solutions featuring three major advantages: fast and convenient charging process, real time monitoring and control, and the smart grid capabilities for energy management and cost optimization.
By integrating with Site Management System, charge station operators are able to monitor the charger configuration, and maintain the network on the cloud-based platform, including charge record analysis, membership management and billing. Site Management System also enables EV drivers to track real time charging status and charging history via mobile application which allows remote control.
The back-end office for charging station operator maximizes the availability of the loading network and improves the loading process with its user-optimized functions.
• SAE DC / CHAdeMO dual charging ports
• DIN 70121 / CHAdeMO compliance
• RFID card reader for user authentication
• Network connectivity (OCPP or proprietary protocol)
• IP55 protection and IK10 vandal-proof casing
• Suitable for service stations, car parking stations, commercial fleets, etc
Having your own EV charging station at home optimises the advantages of owning an electric vehicle, making charging your EV faster, safer, cheaper and more reliable. We explain why.
P 0800 277 548 | F 03 383 8316Email Canterbury Power Solutions PO Box 38-165, Parklands, Christchurch 8842