Home Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Systems
A home charging system is the most convenient and cost effective way to charge your electric vehicle (EV). Using a residential off-peak electricity rate means you can charge your EV for about the equivalent of 30c a litre.*
Home charging systems, also known as Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE), are increasingly common and convenient as they charge faster than using a regular 3-pin charging cable. There are several options in the market, with higher-end devices able to display information and enabling you to control charging using your smartphone.
The charger is fitted by a registered electrician, like us. We supply and install Neuton Power and Delta Power EVSEs for home charging. Contact us for more information or a free quote.
*Check out power deals at EV Talk.
Rolec Neuton Power WallPod EV Charger
Rolec’s Neuton Power WallPod EV range is a cost efficient home charging unit designed to offer full Mode 3 fast charging to every electric vehicle on the market today.
- Mode 3, 16amp (3.6kW) or 32amp (7.2 kW) fast charging
- Time clock and boost button system which allows the charging of the EV to automatically commence during off-peak electricity times/rates.
- The “Charge Boost” button can be pressed at any time to override the time clock in order to provide additional or instant EV charging.
- Available in a variety of colours
- Hard wearing – IP65 weatherproof, corrosion resistant, UV stabilised
- Certificated by the BSI as safe to use in the domestic environment
- Easy to install and maintain
Delta Power AC Mini Plus EV Charger
With over 40 years of expertise in power technologies, Delta delivers energy-efficient EV charging solutions that are reliable and user friendly. Small, simple, and stylish in design, the Delta AC Mini Plus is an installation-friendly EVSE offering Type-1 and Type-2 charging interfaces.
- Modern and stylish appearance design
- Up to 32A @ 230V charging
- Max. output power: 7.36 kW
- IEC 62196-2 Type 1 / Type 2 tethered plug and Type 2 socket
- User-friendly interface and RFID authentication
- Easy for installation and wiring
- Built-in network connectivity (OCPP)
- IP55 protection and IK08 vandal-proof casing
Having your own EV charging station at home optimises the advantages of owning an electric vehicle, making charging your EV faster, safer, cheaper and more reliable. We explain why.
P 0800 277 548 | F 03 383 8316Email Canterbury Power Solutions PO Box 38-165, Parklands, Christchurch 8842